- For the previous 3 years the hotel had become increasingly dependent on OTA bookings.
- Total OTA market share had increased to 70%+ of all bookings.
- Overall profitability hadn’t grown due to increasing commission payments.
- The hotel knew that they needed to change their culture of OTA dependency.
- They needed to find a partner that offered a tech solution alongside account management with revenue leaders.
- There was a lack of confidence in implementing successful book-direct strategies.
- After meeting many rate management providers the hotel selected Revanista as their rate management solution.
- Revanista conducted an in-depth onboarding process to identify channel opportunities. Together we implemented proven channel shift strategies that quickly shifted bookings to the hotel’s direct channels.
- Weekly calls with an account manager to monitor KPIs and pricing changes.
- As the channel shift momentum grew the hotel increased their investment into additional channel shift strategies.
Dermot Kelly – General Manager of the Year 2022
The Rate Management tools and support makes the whole rate management process run smoothly. The training is great and means all team members can use the system. Our calls with our revenue manager are very informative and provide us with another level of competitive advantage. We find the one click rate distribution invaluable.