Revanista Assist | Case Study
- For the previous 3 years the hotel had become increasingly dependent on OTA bookings.
- Total OTA market share had increased to 70%+ of all bookings.
- Overall profitability hadn't grown due to increasing commission payments.
- The hotel knew that they needed to change their culture of OTA dependency.
- They needed to find a partner that offered a tech solution alongside account management with revenue leaders.
- There was a lack of confidence in implementing successful book-direct strategies.
- After meeting many rate management providers the hotel selected Revanista as their rate management solution.
- Revanista conducted an in-depth onboarding process to identify channel opportunities. Together we implemented proven channel shift strategies that quickly shifted bookings to the hotel's direct channels.
- Weekly calls with an account manager to monitor KPIs and pricing changes.
- As the channel shift momentum grew the hotel increased their investment into additional channel shift strategies.