How Revanista saved 21 labour hours per week through automation of task
From €49 per week – based on a 15 bedroom hotel
- Rate management was taking up an increasingly large proportion of daily tasks.
- Key staff were spending less time looking after their guests.
- The client was working in a fast-moving market where demand and competitor pricing change constantly.
- The client to this point had low technology adoption and was reluctant to pass over full control to a machine.
- Needed an all-solution that could help them with pricing, give recommendations, and then in one click distribute rates to all channels.
- The client market was dominated by a few big competitors with greater resources and the client needed to be able to react just as quickly as them.
- Revanista Pro as an easy-to-use solution was quickly identified as the best-fit option for this property.
- Rate recommendations would be sent directly to key team members’ phones where they could be accepted and distributed instantly.
- An in-depth onboarding, training, and strategy process was conducted with our team of revenue leaders. Insuring the property puts best practice procedures and strategies in place.
- More time was then freed up for the client to look after their clients.
Automate 25% of Daily Rate Management Tasks
SAVED 21 HOURS PER WEEK
Main Tasks Automated
- Competitor Price Shopping (6 competitors)
- Reviewing Daily Pick-Up
- Examining Market Demand
- Updating Rates
- Distributing Rates (own website, all major OTA’s and wholesales)
+€1000 rosters hours saved per month
Rachel Howes – Shareholder
Hospitality is our passion! For us, it’s all about helping hospitality companies realise their full potential. With Revanista we want to give our partners a great tool to, take advantage of all market opportunities, allows them to increase their operational efficiencies and most important increase their revenue. All of this should be offered at a price that isn’t felt as burdensome.